Infosys sees fiscal 2014 revenue rising 6-10 percent
April 12 (Reuters) - Infosys Ltd, India's No. 2 IT services exporter, said on Friday it expects its dollar revenue in the current fiscal year that started April 1 to rise between 6 percent and 10 percent.
The company earlier marginally beat analyst estimates with a 3.4 percent rise in quarterly net profit to 23.9 billion rupees ($438 million) as the company won orders from customers including German automaker BMW.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |