European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON, April 12
LONDON, April 12 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a weaker open on Friday on caution over a meeting of EU finance ministers, with a strong run in the past four sessions to a one-week high prompting some investors to take profits.
At 0601 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.4 to 0.6 percent lower.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter