Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol weakens
LIMA, April 12
LIMA, April 12 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Friday as the sol currency weakened 0.16 percent to bid 2.586 per dollar.
The sol's offer price weakened 0.19 percent to 2.588 per dollar.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data