Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol weakens
LIMA, April 12
LIMA, April 12 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Friday as the sol currency weakened 0.16 percent to bid 2.586 per dollar.
The sol's offer price weakened 0.19 percent to 2.588 per dollar.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image