Peru's central bank buys $40 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA, April 12
LIMA, April 12 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $40 million in the local spot market on Friday and the sol currency finished 0.19 percent weaker at 2.587/2.588 per dollar.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |