Mexican homebuilder Geo says begins restructuring process
MEXICO CITY, April 12
MEXICO CITY, April 12 (Reuters) - Mexican homebuilder Corporacion Geo, struggling under a heavy debt load and sinking sales of its low-income homes, said it is starting a restructuring process.
The company said it hired advisers Fians Capital to help with the restructuring.
Geo shares were down 5 percent in afternoon trading.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |