Mexican homebuilder Geo says begins restructuring process
MEXICO CITY, April 12
MEXICO CITY, April 12 (Reuters) - Mexican homebuilder Corporacion Geo, struggling under a heavy debt load and sinking sales of its low-income homes, said it is starting a restructuring process.
The company said it hired advisers Fians Capital to help with the restructuring.
Geo shares were down 5 percent in afternoon trading.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official