Mexican homebuilder Geo says begins restructuring process
MEXICO CITY, April 12
MEXICO CITY, April 12 (Reuters) - Mexican homebuilder Corporacion Geo, struggling under a heavy debt load and sinking sales of its low-income homes, said it is starting a restructuring process.
The company said it hired advisers Fians Capital to help with the restructuring.
Geo shares were down 5 percent in afternoon trading.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel