CORRECTED-Suncor drills dry well in N.Sea -partner
(Corrects name to Noreco from Det norske in second, third paragraphs)
OSLO, April 12 (Reuters) - Canadian oil firm Suncor has drilled a dry well in the UK sector of the North Sea, a partner in the well said on Friday.
"The well is dry," Noreco said in a statement about the prospect, called Scotney.
Noreco has a stake of 43.75 percent in the production licence, called P1658. Suncor is the operator of the well. (Reporting by Gwladys Fouche)
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square