Standard Register Announces First Quarter Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call Schedule
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130412:nBw125747a DAYTON, Ohio--(Business Wire)-- Standard Register (NYSE: SR), a leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications, will release its 2013 first quarter results on Thursday, April 25, 2013. The Company will also host a conference call on Friday, April 26, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. EDT. Investors can listen to the live audio cast or replay of the conference call at http://www.standardregister.com/investorcenter. About Standard Register Standard Register (NYSE:SR) is trusted by the world`s leading companies to advance their reputations by aligning communications with corporate standards and priorities. Providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to address the changing business landscape in healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, Standard Register is the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications. More information is available at http://www.standardregister.com. For Standard Register Carol Merry, 614-383-1624 email@example.com www.standardregister.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |