Spain to issue bonds due 2016, 2018 and 2023 on Thursday
MADRID, April 12
MADRID, April 12 (Reuters) - Spain will issue bonds due 2016, 2018 and 2023 on Thursday, April 18, the Treasury said on Friday.
The bonds on offer include debt due July 30, 2016, with a 3.3 percent coupon, Jan. 31, 2018, with a 4.5 percent coupon and Jan. 31, 2023, with a 5.4 percent coupon.
Spain will also auction 12- and 18-month Treasury bills on Tuesday, April 16.
The target range of each auction will be announced on Monday at around 1200 GMT.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police