United Refining Company Announces Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130412:nPnNE93871 WARREN, Pa., April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UnitedRefining Company will host a conference call on April 19, 2013 at 11:00 AM ET to discuss fiscal 2013 second quarter earnings results, which will be released April 15, 2013. The call will be hosted by Mr. John Catsimatidis, the Company's Chief Executive Officer and Mr. Myron Turfitt, the Company's President and Chief Operating Officer. The dial in number is: 1-866-261-3182. The conference ID number is:1611658. There will be a replay of this call, which will last until 7:00 PM ET, April 26, 2013. The replay call in number is: 1-888-266-2081. The conference ID number 1611658 will serve as the password for the replay. United operates a 70,000 bpd refinery in Warren, Pennsylvania. In addition to its wholesale markets, the Company also operates 361 Kwik Fill / Red Apple and Country Fair retail gasoline and convenience stores located primarily in western New York and western Pennsylvania http://www.urc.com SOURCE United Refining Company James E. Murphy, Chief Financial Officer, United Refining Company, 814-723-1500, http://www.urc.com
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks