Brazil regulator suspends IPO of Banco do Brasil insurance unit
SAO PAULO, April 15
SAO PAULO, April 15 (Reuters) - Brazil securities regulator CVM suspended for 30 days the initial public offering of shares of Banco do Brasil insurance unit BB Seguridade on Monday, citing an irregular use of advertising materials.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge