Chevron Brazil field restart seen at 20,000 bbl/day -regulator
RIO DE JANEIRO, April 15
RIO DE JANEIRO, April 15 (Reuters) - Brazil's oil regulator said on Monday that it expects Chevron Corp, the No. 2 U.S. oil company, to restart output from its offshore Frade field northeast of Rio de Janeiro at about 20,000 barrels a day.
The field was shut in March 2012 after a November 2011 oil spill.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image