Energy & Exploration Partners buys Chesapeake acreage, output
April 15 (Reuters) - Energy & Exploration Partners Inc said on Monday it has acquired oil and gas acreage and some producing wells in east Texas from Chesapeake Energy Corp.
No purchase price was disclosed and a call to privately held Energy & Exploration was not immediately returned.
Chesapeake plans to sell up to $7 billion of its oil and natural gas properties this year to help fill a funding shortfall.
Energy & Exploration said it bought 57,275 acres and 11 producing wells in the Woodbine/Eagle Ford formation.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |