China Life forms new $1.6 bln infrastructure investment firm
HONG KONG, April 15
HONG KONG, April 15 (Reuters) - China Life, the world's biggest insurer by market value, has formed an infrastructure investment firm with a total capital of 10 billion yuan ($1.6 billion), the state-owned insurer said on Monday.
China Life will contribute half the capital, the company said in a statement to the Hong Kong stock exchange.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |