China Life forms new $1.6 bln infrastructure investment firm
HONG KONG, April 15
HONG KONG, April 15 (Reuters) - China Life, the world's biggest insurer by market value, has formed an infrastructure investment firm with a total capital of 10 billion yuan ($1.6 billion), the state-owned insurer said on Monday.
China Life will contribute half the capital, the company said in a statement to the Hong Kong stock exchange.
For details double-click: here ($1=6.1922 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by Denny Thomas; Editing by Greg Mahlich)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA