Acme United Corporation First Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130415:nBw156509a FAIRFIELD, Conn.--(Business Wire)-- Acme United Corporation (NYSE MKT:ACU) will release its financial results for the First Quarter of 2013 on Friday, April 19, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. EDT. A conference call to discuss these results will be broadcast over the Internet on Friday, April 19, 2013, at 12:00 p.m. EDT. To listen or participate in a question and answer session, dial 888-359-3624. International callers may dial (719)-325-2454. Access to the live webcast of the conference call can be found in the Investor Relations section of the Company`s website, www.acmeunited.com. A replay may be accessed under Investor Relations, Audio Archives. Access also by logging on to www.earnings.com at Thomson Financial and www.streetevents.com. Acme United Corporation is an innovative supplier of cutting devices, measuring instruments, and safety products for school, home, office, hardware and industrial use. Its leading brands include Westcott, Clauss, Camillus, PhysiciansCare and Pac Kit. Acme United Corporation Paul G. Driscoll, 203-254-6060 email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion