Acme United Corporation First Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130415:nBw156509a FAIRFIELD, Conn.--(Business Wire)-- Acme United Corporation (NYSE MKT:ACU) will release its financial results for the First Quarter of 2013 on Friday, April 19, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. EDT. A conference call to discuss these results will be broadcast over the Internet on Friday, April 19, 2013, at 12:00 p.m. EDT. To listen or participate in a question and answer session, dial 888-359-3624. International callers may dial (719)-325-2454. Access to the live webcast of the conference call can be found in the Investor Relations section of the Company`s website, www.acmeunited.com. A replay may be accessed under Investor Relations, Audio Archives. Access also by logging on to www.earnings.com at Thomson Financial and www.streetevents.com. Acme United Corporation is an innovative supplier of cutting devices, measuring instruments, and safety products for school, home, office, hardware and industrial use. Its leading brands include Westcott, Clauss, Camillus, PhysiciansCare and Pac Kit. Acme United Corporation Paul G. Driscoll, 203-254-6060 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Man suspected of shooting six dead in Texas to appear in court
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities