BRIEF-DISH hasn't withdrawn Clearwire offer but would honor Sprint/Clearwire terms
April 15 (Reuters) - DISH Network Corp : * Says would use Sprint to sell DISH products * Says short term opportunity with Sprint is bundled pricing * Sees consumers not having to worry about meter running on data usage * Says hasn't formally withdrawn offer for Clearwire * Says would honor sprint/ Clearwire merger agreement * Says says doesnt see FCC issue in either Sprint merger proposal, but believes
DISH has regulatory advantages over Softbank Corp * Says looking for cheapest way to raise additional $9.3 billion cash it needs
for the deal, has not set the structure yet
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Ice storms, snowfall, rain hinders holiday travel across U.S.