Fannie Mae says to sell $500 million bills on Wednesday
April 15 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, on Monday said it plans to sell $500 million of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will include $250 million of three-month bills, due July 17, 2013, and $250 million of six-month bills, due Oct. 16, 2013.
Settlement is April 17-18.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament
- Liberia police fire on protesters as West Africa's Ebola toll hits 1,350
- Afghanistan gives NYT reporter 24 hours to leave country