BRIEF-Ladbrokes shares fall after trading update
LONDON, April 15
LONDON, April 15 (Reuters) - Ladbrokes Plc * Shares fall eight percent after company warns operating profit to be at bottom of market range.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |