Hong Kong shares to open down 0.4 pct, Lenovo slides
HONG KONG, April 15
HONG KONG, April 15 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start the week lower on Monday, with Chinese PC maker Lenovo Group headed for a third straight loss and topping percentage losses on the benchmark Hang Seng Index with a 3-percent slide.
The Hang Seng Index was poised to open down 0.4 percent at 21,998.7. The China Enterprises Index of the leading Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.7 percent.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill