Mexican stocks tumble on weak U.S., Chinese economic data
MEXICO CITY, April 15
MEXICO CITY, April 15 (Reuters) - Mexico's IPC stock index fell more than 2 percent on Monday as weak economic data from China and the United States weighed.
The index fell 2.03 percent to 43,110.46 points in midday trading.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter