National Financial to go private in $1.3 bln deal
April 15 (Reuters) - Wealth management company National Financial Partners said it agreed to be bought by private equity investment firm Madison Dearborn Partners LLC for about $1.3 billion, including debt.
Madison Dearborn will pay $25.35 for each National Financial share, a premium of about 8 percent to the stock's Friday close.
National Financial shares were up about 6 percent before the bell on Monday.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source