Netgear estimates profit below analyst expectations
April 15 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Netgear Inc estimated first-quarter earnings and revenue below analysts' expectations, citing lower shipments.
The company cut its revenue estimate to $290 million-$295 million, from $290 million-$305 million.
It estimated adjusted earnings of 45 cents to 50 cents per share.
Analysts on average were expecting earnings of 59 cents per share on revenue of $299.7 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Shares of Netgear closed at $30.88 on the Nasdaq on Monday.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner