Publicis Groupe Q1 2013 - Interview with CEO Maurice Lévy
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130415:nBw156397a PARIS--(Business Wire)-- Publicis Groupe, the world`s third largest communications group, reports first quarter results for 2013. Publicis Groupe CEO Maurice Lévy comments on results and outlook. Click to watch the video:http://bit.ly/15aM36B Topics covered in the interview include: - Comments on Q1 - Trends by geographical zone - 5 year outlook - Integration of LBi - Digital activities - Legacy businesses - Investor Day About Publicis Groupe Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40] is one of the world`s leading communications groups. We offer the full range of services and skills: digital (DigitasLBi, Razorfish, Rosetta, VivaKi), creative services (BBH, Leo Burnett, Publicis Worldwide, Saatchi & Saatchi), public affairs, corporate communications and events (MSLGROUP), media strategy, planning and buying (Starcom MediaVest Group and ZenithOptimedia) and healthcare communications, with Publicis Healthcare Communications Group (PHCG). Present in 108 countries, the Groupe employs 58,000 professionals. www.publicisgroupe.com | Twitter:@PublicisGroupe | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicisgroupe Publicis Groupe Investor Relations Martine Hue, +33 (0)1 44 43 65 00 or Corporate Communications Peggy Nahmany, +33 (0)1 44 43 72 83 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- At least four servicemen killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl
- Israel presses on with Gaza offensive, Palestinians fire rockets |