Shell, TravelCenters of America to open first LNG station next year
LOS ANGELES, April 15
LOS ANGELES, April 15 (Reuters) - Royal Dutch Shell Plc and truck stop owner TravelCenters of America LLC said on Monday they will open the first of up to 100 planned liquefied natural gas fueling stations for U.S. trucks in about a year.
The companies, which announced a memorandum of understanding to partner on LNG fueling stations last year, on Monday said they had finalized their agreement.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls