India's Infosys shares slump to lowest since October in earnings aftermath
MUMBAI (Reuters) - India's Infosys Ltd fell as much as 4 percent on Monday to its lowest in more than six months, extending falls for a second day after issuing lower-than-expected revenue guidance on Friday.
Infosys shares were down 2.9 percent as of 11:38 p.m. ET after earlier falling to its lowest since October 5, 2012.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Rescuers seek survivors after NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ