India's Infosys shares slump to lowest since October in earnings aftermath
MUMBAI (Reuters) - India's Infosys Ltd fell as much as 4 percent on Monday to its lowest in more than six months, extending falls for a second day after issuing lower-than-expected revenue guidance on Friday.
Infosys shares were down 2.9 percent as of 11:38 p.m. ET after earlier falling to its lowest since October 5, 2012.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |