India's Infosys shares slump to lowest since October in earnings aftermath
MUMBAI (Reuters) - India's Infosys Ltd fell as much as 4 percent on Monday to its lowest in more than six months, extending falls for a second day after issuing lower-than-expected revenue guidance on Friday.
Infosys shares were down 2.9 percent as of 11:38 p.m. ET after earlier falling to its lowest since October 5, 2012.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel presses Gaza offensive, kills eight in air strike: officials |
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Ukraine threatens to retake territory from defiant rebels