India's Infosys shares slump to lowest since October in earnings aftermath
MUMBAI (Reuters) - India's Infosys Ltd fell as much as 4 percent on Monday to its lowest in more than six months, extending falls for a second day after issuing lower-than-expected revenue guidance on Friday.
Infosys shares were down 2.9 percent as of 11:38 p.m. ET after earlier falling to its lowest since October 5, 2012.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM