Opposition sources say Capriles won Venezuela vote by 300,000 votes
CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuelan opposition candidate Henrique Capriles won the presidency by between 300,000 and 400,000 votes, according to the opposition's own count of election returns, two sources in the opposition Democratic Unity coalition said on Monday.
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |