TABLE-Delinquency rates fall at major U.S. banks in March
April 15 (Reuters) - Delinquency rates fell in five of six major U.S. banks in March as more consumers continue to keep up with their bill payments. Discover Financial Services' delinqency rate remained unchanged from February. Charge-offs for March rose at JP Morgan Chase , Bank of America Corp and Capital One Financial.
Net charge off rate Delinquency rate
March 2013 Feb 2013 March 2013 Feb 2013 JPMorgan Chase 3.48 3.35 1.80 1.86 American Express 2.0 2.1 1.2 1.3 Bank of America 4.33 4.25 2.88 3.00 Capital One Financial 4.69 4.27 3.37 3.68 Discover Financial Services 2.4 2.6 1.8 1.8 Citigroup Inc 3.19 3.62 2.17 2.28
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'