BRIEF-American halts flights in wake of outage, tracking service says
April 16 (Reuters) - AMR Corp's American Airlines, which is grappling with a reservation system outage, has halted nationwide departures and American Eagle regional flights in certain airports, according to the FlightAware tracking service.
The move affects about 100 American mainline flights and 100 American Eagle flights, with many more likely to be impacted because of schedule disruptions, the flight tracking service added on Tuesday.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets