Atlas Pipeline enters Eagle Ford shale with $1 bln buy
April 16 (Reuters) - Atlas Pipeline Partners LP said it will buy privately owned natural gas gathering and processing company TEAK Midstream LLC for $1 billion in cash to expand into the Eagle Ford shale field in South Texas.
The acquired assets include a 200 million cubic feet per day (mmcfd) cryogenic processing plant and a gas header pipeline with 750 mmcfd of throughput capacity, Atlas Pipeline said.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report