Coca-Cola to sell some territory to U.S. bottlers
April 16 (Reuters) - Coca-Cola Co said on Tuesday it is selling some territory held by its company-owned bottling system to five independent bottlers.
The five bottlers are Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated, Coca-Cola Bottling Co United Inc, Swire Coca-Cola USA, Coca-Cola Bottling Co High Country and Corinth Coca-Cola Bottling Works Inc.
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials