Goldman Q1 commodities risk little changed on qtr, down on year
NEW YORK, April 16
NEW YORK, April 16 (Reuters) - Commodities trading risk at Goldman Sachs Group Inc was steady in the first quarter from the previous three months, but fell from a year ago as prices of raw materials seesawed.
Wall Street's leading investment bank said its value-at-risk (VaR) in commodities stood at $21 million in the three months to March 31, versus $20 million in the fourth quarter of 2012 and $26 million in the year-ago first quarter.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South