REG-Carnival PLC: Director/PDMR Shareholding
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTION OF DIRECTOR/PDMRS MIAMI (April 16, 2013) - Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK) was notified that on April 15, 2013 the following transaction occurred: Peter Ratcliffe, a member of the Carnival Corporation & plc Boards of Directors, acquired 3,088 shares of Carnival Corporation common stock ("Shares") on release from restriction of the April 13, 2010 restricted stock unit award that was granted under the Carnival Corporation 2001 Outside Director Stock Plan. Following this transaction, Mr. Ratcliffe continues to hold directly and indirectly 20,703 Shares. This notification relates to disclosures made in accordance with Rule 3.1.4(R) (1)(a) of the Disclosure Rules and Transparency Rules. Further details and a copy of the Forms 4, Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership of Securities, to be filed with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission, can be found at the SEC web site, www.sec.gov, and the Carnival Corporation & plc web site, www.carnivalcorp.com or www.carnivalplc.com. SOURCE Carnival Plc END
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |