ING US plans to sell 64.2 mln shares at $21-$24 each in IPO
April 16 (Reuters) - Dutch financial services group ING Groep NV's unit ING U.S. said it plans to sell 64.2 million shares of common stock at between $21 and $24 each in its U.S. IPO.
The company revealed plans to go public in November last year, filing for a placeholder amount of $100 million.
The company announced last week that it expects to rebrand as Voya Financial following the offering.
It has received approval to list its common stock on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "VOYA". ()
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media