BRIEF-Innerworkings shares down 19.8 pct after the bell following forecast
NEW YORK, April 16
NEW YORK, April 16 (Reuters) - InnerWorkings Inc : * Shares were down 19.8 percent after the bell following the release of its forecast.
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note