BRIEF-J&j says Chicago jury finds in favor of company in hip implant lawsuit
CHICAGO, April 16
CHICAGO, April 16 (Reuters) - Johnson & Johnson : * J&J says Chicago jury finds in favor of company in hip implant lawsuit * Lawsuit was second ASR hip implant case to go to trial *J&J voluntarily recalled ASR hip system in August 2010 * About 10,750 plaintiffs have claims in pending lawsuits over the ASR hip
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South