Mexico's bourse reopens after temporary suspension
MEXICO CITY, April 16
MEXICO CITY, April 16 (Reuters) - Mexico's stock exchange reopened after a suspension that lasted nearly an hour in midday trading on Tuesday.
The bourse gave no reason for the brief closure.
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data