Prysmian sees worse cables market in 2013
MILAN, April 16
MILAN, April 16 (Reuters) - Prysmian sees a deterioration in the global cables market this year compared to 2012, Chief Executive Valerio Battista said on Tuesday.
The company is the world's largest cables maker.
Battista also told reporters he hoped the 2013 dividend would be in line with the 0.42 euros paid for this year. (Reporting By Massimo Gaia, editing by Silvia Aloisi)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'