Spain's Sacyr sells Miami office building
MADRID, April 16
MADRID, April 16 (Reuters) - Testa, the property arm of Spanish construction company Sacyr Vallehermoso, has sold an office block in the United States, booking capital gains of around 50 million euros ($65.4 million).
Testa sold the building in Miami for 184 million euros, the company said in a statement to Spain's stock market regulator on Monday night, to make a pretax profit of around 65 million euros.
The property was worth 3.6 percent of Testa's total assets at end-2012.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |