Spain's Sacyr sells Miami office building
MADRID, April 16
MADRID, April 16 (Reuters) - Testa, the property arm of Spanish construction company Sacyr Vallehermoso, has sold an office block in the United States, booking capital gains of around 50 million euros ($65.4 million).
Testa sold the building in Miami for 184 million euros, the company said in a statement to Spain's stock market regulator on Monday night, to make a pretax profit of around 65 million euros.
The property was worth 3.6 percent of Testa's total assets at end-2012.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'