S.Korea's Samsung Heavy wins $574 mln order from CSAV
SEOUL, April 16
SEOUL, April 16 (Reuters) - Samsung Heavy Industries Co said on Tuesday it had won a 642.9 billion won ($573.68 million) order to build seven container vessels from Compania SudAmericana de Vapores SA (CSAV).
The South Korean shipbuilder said in a statement the seven 9,300 twenty-foot equivalent unit (TEU) vessels would be completed by May of 2015.
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park