S.Korea's Samsung Heavy wins $574 mln order from CSAV
SEOUL, April 16
SEOUL, April 16 (Reuters) - Samsung Heavy Industries Co said on Tuesday it had won a 642.9 billion won ($573.68 million) order to build seven container vessels from Compania SudAmericana de Vapores SA (CSAV).
The South Korean shipbuilder said in a statement the seven 9,300 twenty-foot equivalent unit (TEU) vessels would be completed by May of 2015.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |