S.Korea's Samsung Heavy wins $574 mln order from CSAV
SEOUL, April 16
SEOUL, April 16 (Reuters) - Samsung Heavy Industries Co said on Tuesday it had won a 642.9 billion won ($573.68 million) order to build seven container vessels from Compania SudAmericana de Vapores SA (CSAV).
The South Korean shipbuilder said in a statement the seven 9,300 twenty-foot equivalent unit (TEU) vessels would be completed by May of 2015.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister