Al Baraka's Turkey unit picks banks for Tier 2 sukuk - IFR
LONDON, April 16 (IFR) - Turkish participation bank AlBaraka Turk, a unit of Bahrain's Al Baraka Bank, has appointed BNP Paribas, Al Hilal Bank, Barwa Bank, Emirates NBD and Japan's Nomura for a potential Tier 2 sukuk issuance.
IFR, a unit of Thomson Reuters, reported on Tuesday that the banks will run a series of fixed income investor meetings in the Middle East and Europe starting April 18. A Reg S only Murabaha dollar-denominated Tier 2 sukuk transaction may follow subject to market conditions. (Reporting by Abhinav Ramnarayan)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea