Al Baraka's Turkey unit picks banks for Tier 2 sukuk - IFR
LONDON, April 16 (IFR) - Turkish participation bank AlBaraka Turk, a unit of Bahrain's Al Baraka Bank, has appointed BNP Paribas, Al Hilal Bank, Barwa Bank, Emirates NBD and Japan's Nomura for a potential Tier 2 sukuk issuance.
IFR, a unit of Thomson Reuters, reported on Tuesday that the banks will run a series of fixed income investor meetings in the Middle East and Europe starting April 18. A Reg S only Murabaha dollar-denominated Tier 2 sukuk transaction may follow subject to market conditions. (Reporting by Abhinav Ramnarayan)
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Ukraine troops advance as experts renew attempt to reach crash site
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine