Louis Vuitton first-quarter growth in line with division: LVMH CFO
PARIS (Reuters) - Growth at Louis Vuitton, LVMH's (LVMH.PA) top brand, was not "materially different" than the average at the group's fashion and leather division in the first quarter, the luxury goods maker's chief financial officer said on Tuesday.
Like-for-like growth at the division was 3 percent in the quarter to March 31, undershooting analysts' average expectations of 5 percent sales growth.
LVMH does not disclose precise sales figures for Louis Vuitton, the world's biggest luxury brand, which is estimated to generate more than 7 billion euros ($9.16 billion) in annual revenue.
($1 = 0.7643 euros)
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source