Venezuela's post-election toll reaches 7 dead, 61 injured
CARACAS, April 16
CARACAS, April 16 (Reuters) - - The number of those killed by violence after Venezuela's disputed presidential election has risen to seven, Attorney General Luisa Ortega Diaz said on Tuesday.
Sixty-one people have also been injured, she told reporters, blaming the opposition for the violence.
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting