Venezuela's post-election toll reaches 7 dead, 61 injured
CARACAS, April 16
CARACAS, April 16 (Reuters) - - The number of those killed by violence after Venezuela's disputed presidential election has risen to seven, Attorney General Luisa Ortega Diaz said on Tuesday.
Sixty-one people have also been injured, she told reporters, blaming the opposition for the violence.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |