India's Cipla launches etanercept biosimilar
MUMBAI, April 17
MUMBAI, April 17 (Reuters) - Indian drugmaker Cipla Ltd said on Wednesday it has launched etanercept biosimilar in India under the brand name Etacept.
The drug, used to treat rheumatic disorders, is manufactured by China's Shanghai CP Guojian Pharmaceutical Co and would be sold by Cipla in India through a partnership, it said in a statement. (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Bijoy Koyitty)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut