Rosneft, Marubeni ink deal on LNG, oil and gas projects
MOSCOW, April 17
MOSCOW, April 17 (Reuters) - Rosneft said on Wednesday it has signed a memorandum about cooperation on liquefied natural gas (LNG) as well as on joint development of oil and gas projects with Japan's Marubeni.
Rosneft said companies plan to consider possibilities for cooperation in implementing an LNG project in Russia's Far East, which includes engineering and construction of the plant, financing, transportation of LNG, supply of equipment and machineries and LNG marketing to Japanese utilities.
Rosneft, together with ExxonMobil, plan to set up LNG production in Russia's Far East by 2018.
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds