Rosneft, Marubeni ink deal on LNG, oil and gas projects
MOSCOW, April 17
MOSCOW, April 17 (Reuters) - Rosneft said on Wednesday it has signed a memorandum about cooperation on liquefied natural gas (LNG) as well as on joint development of oil and gas projects with Japan's Marubeni.
Rosneft said companies plan to consider possibilities for cooperation in implementing an LNG project in Russia's Far East, which includes engineering and construction of the plant, financing, transportation of LNG, supply of equipment and machineries and LNG marketing to Japanese utilities.
Rosneft, together with ExxonMobil, plan to set up LNG production in Russia's Far East by 2018.
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush denied bail |
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally |
- Judge issues order enforcing Ebola isolation of defiant Maine nurse