St. Jude Medical post higher quarterly profit
April 17 (Reuters) - St. Jude Medical Inc said on Wednesday its quarterly earnings rose as expenses fell.
First-quarter net earnings were $222 million, or 78 cents per diluted share, compared with $212 million, or 67 cents per diluted share, in the year ago period.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand