St. Jude Medical post higher quarterly profit
April 17 (Reuters) - St. Jude Medical Inc said on Wednesday its quarterly earnings rose as expenses fell.
First-quarter net earnings were $222 million, or 78 cents per diluted share, compared with $212 million, or 67 cents per diluted share, in the year ago period.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea