India's Tata Consultancy interested in acquisition opportunities
MUMBAI, April 17
MUMBAI, April 17 (Reuters) - Tata Consultancy Services Ltd , India's top software services provider, is interested in acquisition opportunities in Germany and Japan, the company's chief executive officer, N Chandrasekaran, told reporters on Wednesday.
TCS, which expects fiscal year 2014 to be better than 2013, reported earlier on Wednesday a 22 percent rise in March quarter profit at 35.97 billion rupees ($663.35 million), after winning orders from customers including Nokia and BNP Paribas . ($1 = 54.2250 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Aradhana Aravindan; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales