India's Tata Consultancy interested in acquisition opportunities
MUMBAI, April 17
MUMBAI, April 17 (Reuters) - Tata Consultancy Services Ltd , India's top software services provider, is interested in acquisition opportunities in Germany and Japan, the company's chief executive officer, N Chandrasekaran, told reporters on Wednesday.
TCS, which expects fiscal year 2014 to be better than 2013, reported earlier on Wednesday a 22 percent rise in March quarter profit at 35.97 billion rupees ($663.35 million), after winning orders from customers including Nokia and BNP Paribas . ($1 = 54.2250 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Aradhana Aravindan; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image