Sources say no arrest made yet in Boston bomb investigation
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - There have been no arrests made yet in the bombings at the Boston Marathon that left three people dead and scores injured, government and law enforcement sources said on Wednesday.
One of the sources said there was no one in custody either.
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel presses Gaza offensive, kills eight in air strike: officials |
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Ukraine threatens to retake territory from defiant rebels
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect