Chipmaker AMD's quarterly revenue beats Street
April 18 (Reuters) - Advanced Micro Devices reported first-quarter revenue of $1.09 billion and a net loss of $146 million, or 19 cents a share, as it rushes to find new markets to offset its declining core PC chip business.
Analysts on average expected first-quarter revenue of $1.05 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel