BRIEF-Carrefour says consensus for 2013 EBIT of 2.2 bln euros is "reasonable"
PARIS, April 18
PARIS, April 18 (Reuters) - Carrefour SA : CFO Pierre-Jean Sivignon tels a conferencecall: * Group considers current market consensus for 2013 EBIT of 2.2
billion euros as "reasonable"
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote