BRIEF-Carrefour says consensus for 2013 EBIT of 2.2 bln euros is "reasonable"
PARIS, April 18
PARIS, April 18 (Reuters) - Carrefour SA : CFO Pierre-Jean Sivignon tels a conferencecall: * Group considers current market consensus for 2013 EBIT of 2.2
billion euros as "reasonable"
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks